LE BAUDELAIRE – Restaurant of the BURGUNDY PARIS 5*.
When the actual writings of Baudelaire to his mother cover the carpet that adorns the restaurant, when literature is mixed with decoration and couture, this place dedicated to gastronomy remains a temple of chic and elegance.
- Restaurant renovated in 2015 that needed to evolve into a lighter, more contemporary style
- To propose a more modern environment, in the same spirit
- Decoration of the restaurant and design of the furniture
- Keep the existing codes of the restaurant and the hotel
- Bringing in different elements and a real added value
- Design furniture that is ultra comfortable
- The idea is to bring elements of communication that can be used by the customer in connection with the place.
- Use of the writings of BAUDELAIRE to his mother to decorate the carpet of the restaurant.
- It was necessary for the maintenance a carpet not dirtying, consequently a carpet with reasons decorated with the colors of the armchairs punctuated of yellow underlining the signature of Baudelaire.
- Result: a chic, elegant and airy restaurant