LE BURGUNDY PARIS – RESTAURANT LE BAUDELAIRE
The goal was to change the restaurant’s atmosphere to a warmer, more feminine and luminous atmosphere and to be less noisy for a gastronomic restaurant.
- Introducing more sun, more different kind of lights, increasing comfortability and elegance
- A mix of hard and soft materials (granite stone and maple wood), cold and hot to balance the male and female side.
- The use of Galaxy granite stone (which gold flakes) for sturdiness – with the effect under the light not shiny and good for the maintenance in a restaurant
- The artistic environment of the hotel inspired us to create original art works with an artist.
- A panel of materials – a mix of coordinated fabrics – a carpet with typical motifs suggested.